
Well, its happened...I'm a Primary Teacher for the Valiant 8's! I cannot tell you how freaking excited I am! I'm excited to start preparing these kids for baptism. Everyone and I mean everyone has had those teachers who were awesome and you were just really excited to get to there class because of treats and then you had those ones who were not so great and they were so sick of teaching they let us take naps or gave us candy even if it was on Fast Sunday just to keep us quiet. Well, I had this awesome primary teacher, Brother Johnson, who would magically make quarters come out of my ear and out of his shoe and give them us before the lesson. Every time I was like what the? where did that quarter come from? Even now when I see him at my parent's ward he still does it and yes I am still amazed! Anyway, I totally want to be like that. I loved his class and I still remember how fantastic that class was. I want them in like 10 years to be like "Remember Sister Gordon? She was awesome, I loved being her class." Also, how eerie is this, my partner's name is Brittany Johnson....awesome! I'm 100% sure that we're going to be an awesome duo!
Valiant Eights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 wise cracks:
You should ask brother johnson how to do that trick. I seriously remember coming home from church and trying to find the place in my shoe where all the quarters were stashed. That was awesome! Also, remember JR Schneider? Roy is friends with his nephew. He was in Snowflake when I was up there a long time ago. How funny huh?
Meesa thats awesome!! You will LOVE primary!!! Trust me I was in it for THREE YEARS!! :)
you get married measle and this is what you should expect!
Check out sugardoodle.com for fun teaching ideas.
www.sugardoodle.net my bad.
Post a Comment