
Ok, so I am fed up! You know when you look back at old pictures and you're like "Wow, i didn't think I was that in shape" yeah it happened. Licha (my sister, otherwise known as Ana)and I were looking at old pictures which I highly don't recommend if you know that you've put on a few, since you've married and kinda let yourself go or you pooped out a kid. So, we were sitting there lamenting our once oh so great or semi-great bodies. Anyway, when I was getting ready to hit the hay, I was looking at myself in the mirror and realized how much joy I put into my hips and my butt, and my arms, and my thighs....and lets not forget my bosom area. All areas have seriously grown so much since I've been married. What the heck happened? Oh, that's right...those midnight snacks, the going out to eat almost every night because I didn't feel like cooking... Nice Mees, real nice. So, instead of crying over my extra baggage, I'm doing something about it. I would say I was going to but then I'd never get around to it. My oldest sister Mica, looks so great and she has long been my inspiration and also my arch nemesis because she's getting so healthy and skinny. Here's what I have to say to you sister, you can have my clothes...take them all! I wont be needing them. Eat that! I'm going to hit the gym more and eat better. So, sorry Licha you'll need to find someone to steal clothes from, I'll be taking yours....pre-pregnancy by the way.
I Wanna Skinny Dip, Not Chunky Dunk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 wise cracks:
So my baby sister, your words are strong. It almost sounded like a kind of challenge?.?.. Don't you just love when you get inspired!?! Like a huge eye opener! As for the clothes, start saving them in bag. Nicely folded if it's not to much work for you.
I love you and I'm totally stoked to help you out! I love love love helping others reach their goals and I totally believe and KNOW you can do it if you really want it bad enough! It's a total lifestyle change! ;) Love your guts!
YEAH, I keep going back and forth on my dedication to wanting to get more fit- I do fall into the category of "pooping out a baby" as you say! Therefore my tummy could use some work- my problem is I weigh the same as highschool, however my body looks NOTHING the same! Okay you are giving me some inspiration- this week I will do better, I want to look like highschool again!!! Of course in highschool I was in weight training- now I can't afford a gym memb... makes it a little harder
Post a Comment