Girls Night Out



Tuesday night my sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law went to a scrap booking class it was really so much fun! I was really intimidated with the kits we got because I have absolutely no talent for artsy fartsy kinda stuff, but I'm pretty proud of myself, my scrap booking ain't so bad!

5 wise cracks:

Brianne Michele said...

Look at you being all crafty!!! Your pages are way freaking cute!!!

EmileeandJonny said...

Looks super cute! i LOVE scrapbooking! it just costs so much money to buy all the stuff

Cajsa said...

WAY CUTE MEES I need you to teach me a thing or two! I NEED HELP! ha ha

The Morrison's said...

You totally have it in you I think you did great and hey you even got them done the fastest!!

Anonymous said...

You should give yourself more credit. You are a super duper scrapper! Can't wait for our next "Girls Night Out" HEHE