Better Home & Gardens

A wise person once told me happy woman are happy because they do the following three things:
Numero Uno: They exercise every day
Numero Dos: They make (or practice) making babies
Numero Tres: They plant gardens

Now, I'm complete. My fantastic father in law gave me some his backyard to work on my garden. Its so dang cute! I'm so excited to get to working on it! I'm hoping once I can prove my gardening skills, Pops will let me just have his backyard. Except for of course his tool house. I highly recommend picking up this hobby!


4 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...

Meesa love the garden. Hey I work with a girl you went to school with, Becky Hamblin ring a bell? Here is her blog if you want to check it out. www.beckylin.blogspot.com
By the way did you ever know you are my fav sis in law!!!:) love ya

EmileeandJonny said...

I'm jealous- I'm dying to buy a house before next spring so I can plant a garden- there's just no where to do it in an apartment and nobody has offered me their backyard!!!

Monica said...

Is it just the best to be the "fav" sister-in-law? Like you I too am the only sister-in-law.

The Gordons said...

Yes, it is quite fantastic to be the favorite sister-in-law! I love my in-laws!!