Tagged!

20 Years ago...
1. I was 1.
2. Correct me if I'm wrong (Mica and Licha..maybe not so much Licha because she doesn't even remember when I was born)we lived in a humble home with 6 kids either that or on a dairy or maybe the other house in Chandler?
3. I was always drowning in the pool
10 Years ago...
1. I was finally wearing a bra and exploring the mysterious world of puberity
2. I had lice not the first time several times before that actually probably tmi
3. I was very impatiently waiting to start YW.

5 Years ago...
1. I was dating!!!
2. I had acne and I was weird
3. I was in high school

3 Years ago...
1. I graduated high school!
2. I lived my sister for 3 months...we had a blast!
3. I started working for the first time

1 Year ago...
1. I was married to my lover
2. I decided to take a break from school
3. I went to New York and had the time of life

So far this year...
1. I'm finding out who I am
2. I'm starting school
3. I became closer to the gospel and to my husband

Yesterday...
1. I painted my fence for my garden
2. I ate dinner with the fam
3. I threw up dinner that I ate with the fam

Today...
1. I woke up earlier then usual
2. I checked my email
3. I am going to work

Tomorrow...
1. I am going to sleep in
2. I am going to finish the preperations for Gordon Farms
3. I am going to workout...well maybe

In the next year...
1. I want to lose weight
2. Finish my prereqs for nursing
3. I want to be doing more genealogy

Ok I tag.....Licha, Kammi and Heather

2 wise cracks:

Monica said...

Meesa, your still weird. I still loves you though. We only moved twice the year you were born. The house with the pool is one. You had death wish or somthing then. Just couln't stay out of the water. You still owe Danyo your first born for saving you. Give him Bowser. Second, was the street down from Dew's mom. Ok, maybe one move. The other move was a year later. Lots of love sissy.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Ditto on what Mica said... you're still weird. Ha ha! That's why we're friends though. Umm... I also decided that we need to do our little work out classes w/ Tiera again. I talked to her about it last night and she is game. I am going to be out of town for a while tho... but we need to start towards the end of August. Kay? Love you!