Memories of Me

I'm so stealing this from another blog because it was a great idea. I'm a little nervous to see what memories you all have of me.......

Directions: Leave a comment on my blog about a memory of you and I together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just whatever you remember.

Then repost this on your blog to see who leaves comments for you!

7 wise cracks:

Cajsa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! Lunch anyone???????

Meagan said...

water trampoline days with aunt flo. ;)

rachael marie said...

Remember when we used to watch Drop Dead Gorgeous all the time!!

Hey Harold are we on cops? Are we on cops?
Harold mom said not in the head!
Well mom's dead so shut your trap!
I will if you shut your pie hole!
HAHA love it!

Erin said...

Do you remember when we made music videos with Meagan at her house? (by the way, hi! I found your blog. Yay!)

Monica said...

Remember my M charm on my necklace? Is your nose still scared? Do you want the shoe or the hand or the hanger?

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I have too many to count, but prob not nearly as many as some of these girls... how about random pics at the temple, our "workout" groups we did (can we do those again? they were fun and hilarious!), spying on licha and josh making out, ha ha ha... Okay. Those are just a few that come to mind. Love your guts hon! ;)

Katy said...

Ok, I'm caught blog-surfing! Well, aerboics. Need I say more? Oh and when Aubrie, Leah and I ran into you at Applebee's in the parking lot but I couldn't tell it was you at first and we were like who is that really loud annoying girl? Then it was you and we laughed and said hi. The end.