Edumacation



Josh and I are now college kids...........again. I dropped out last year because of my lack of motivation. After being married for almost a year, the light bulb finally clicked on and I realized how important it is for me to get an education. I know eventually I'll be a stay at home mom with my hundreds of kids but I will have something to fall back on if Josh gets laid off or whatever. So, here I am....at school.....again. I only have a couple classes left before I can apply for the nursing program at MCC. Its very competitive and takes time to get in but dadgummit I'm going to kick butt and get in there and come out on top! Good luck to everyone going to school!

2 wise cracks:

Kammi said...

Good job Meesa! Dont forget to wear your hair in piggy tails, knee highs and a plaid mini skirt. :)

Monica said...

Not to sure about the knee highs and mini.... Josh might have other plans that have nothing to do with school.