Oh Cajsa, we have way too much fun sometimes. I think since we saw this clip we've shown at least a dozen people! If you don't think this is funny, I will fight you....and that's no lie!
Can I have your number?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Cajsa, we have way too much fun sometimes. I think since we saw this clip we've shown at least a dozen people! If you don't think this is funny, I will fight you....and that's no lie!
4 wise cracks:
My Little Crossant!!! Can I ha'yo numba??? Can I ha' it? I love this! And I Love you!
I am still laughting!!! That was funny but not the best choice to watch on a quiet Sunday morning. When I'm trying to invite the spirit by waking the kids with happy good mornings. Then I watch your blog.... laughing like an animal! Spirit chaser!!!
I might have tinkled in my pants a little. That one was AWESEOME! Ok, have you watched bon qui qui at king burger? That one's so freakin funny!!!
Oh my gosh that was funny!
Post a Comment