
Ashley is the most amazing girl I have ever met. I loved talking to her on the phone about nothing and sometimes how life was treating us both. I loved her gleaming smile it's just so contagious. She was a fantastic example of a woman that I would hope to be some day. Even though she'd be going through some rough times she faced each trial like a champ. I've always admired her spirit. She never gave up on anything. Its been really hard to face these couple of days and to sit down and actually write about it. For those of you who know her, you know how she valued your friendship. I am so grateful that I was able to have the opportunity to grow up with her. I'm so glad that I always told her that I loved her. I miss her a lot and I'm sure I always will. She's a spitfire and she was never afraid to say what she thought. I always admired that about her. I love her and I miss her. I miss you so much Ash, I'll never forget you! Muah!
Love This Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 wise cracks:
That was perfect!! I love you meesa!!
So sorry Meesa! You and her family have really been in my thoughts and prayers!!
My prayers are with the familie and you. It truely gives me piece of mind to have the gospel and to know what happens after our loved ones pass. What else can I say except, live rightously so you can see her again. Who knows maybe she's helping decorate your mansion on high. Surely she knows you like green. I love you so much Meesa.
My thoughts are with you Mees, I love you and you know if you need anything just call or come over :)
Post a Comment