
For the most part there have been 3 of these baskets lurking in the corner of our bedroom for....lets say, awhile. I dread laundry day...like I would rather squeeze lemon in my own eye than do laundry. Due to my severe lack of nesting skills, I finally woke up one morning and realized that my poor husband was having to do smell checks..bleh...poor kid. That was the last straw! No more! I washed it...all of it. It took me two days and now my room feels so much better. I feel like I have the Wal-Mart smiley face on top of my head. All the clothes are clean and everything is folded and put away. Its exciting. I feel so accomplished.
Drop your pants here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 wise cracks:
ah! i was complaining about laundry today. my problem is just putting it away. you can come do mine if you want! :)
Post a Comment