Day 29: Hopes and dreams for the next 365 days

I hope to keep my sanity with two kids only a year apart. I'm so proud of my husband and his accomplishments and I can't wait for him to see what he has finished after nursing school! That's my dream I guess is to see the look of accomplishment on his face when he's finished this big hurdle in his life and to know that he can go on and finish CRNA school as well, it can be done! I hope I can lose weight. I've never stopped being pregnant so it'll feel good to have my body back and have some control over it. I hope we stay happy and maybe go on a few vacations. I hope my family stays safe and I hope that members of my family can just be happy.

1 wise cracks:

Unknown said...

oh i hope everything works out for you guys! i have two brother-in-laws doing crna school right now in buffalo and they love it! good luck with the new baby!