Day 30: Whatever tickles my fancy


I'm getting anxious for my little man to get here. We have finally survived and made it to the last month. Now all we have to do is survive the next few years! I can't wait until he's here! Is it bad that I loved my first experience in the hospital? I was waited on hand and foot so needless to say I'm excited to have this little bundle.

2 wise cracks:

Unknown said...

yay good luck!!

melissa said...

I hope that's not bad, because I LOVE the hospital part of having a baby. Unfortunately, because of Jake's work schedules, my hospital stay after #2 and #3 was only maybe 24 hrs. With the next one I totally plan on staying until they kick me out. It's the only break a new mom ever gets, especially when there are other little ones to go home to. Good luck with the last little while until he gets here!