Day 27 and Day 28: Month and year in great detail

Psh! Are you kidding?

January - Almost had a heart attack because I found out we were pregnant.

February - I can't remember a whole here. We finally moved into our own place and I think we found out Josh was accepted into nursing school :) Still makes me happy.

March - I turned back time and turned 22 all over again! Celebrated a pluthera of birthdays on Josh's side and my side.

April - We found out we were expecting a little boy. I'll admit, I cried. I can finally have a buddy because Devan is a Daddy's girl and for the most part doesn't really want anything to do with me when dad's home.

May - Josh turned 25! Grandma June passed away and we will always miss her but know she's real happy where she's at.

June - Not a whole lot here.

July - Wishing summer would go away.

August - counting down the hours until I get some of my body back. Getting things ready for our little princess's FIRST birthday! Nuts huh?!

0 wise cracks: