Things your mom didn't tell you about being pregnant....

** Mild anatomy language** I warned you...


What I want to know is, who the heck tells you about what the crap is going on in your pregnancy. I know there are books but really, isn't there one that will tell you "this month..you'll probably feel like your vagina is going to fall off.." or "don't worry, you probably feel like you want to shoot death rays at everyone today, its normal to feel and act like godzilla" I want to know about these things, that way I know I am NORMAL.
I think I've gone to everyone of my sisters (ps..I have two..exaggerate much?) and asked them questions like "Am I supposed to feel like my baby is trying to escape out of my belly button?" or "Why does my stomach have tiger stripes and why is it so hairy?" I complain....a lot. Just let me complain, I promise my fit will be over. Let me tell you that my iron pills are making me constipated and that none of my shoes fit because no one ever told me my feet would get pregnant too. I thought that I got a free pass to complain whenever I wanted to and everyone would just ignore and forgive me because all my excuses were "because I'm pregnant."
You love me, so that means you'll listen......right? Thank you everyone for listening to me rant and moan about all my crazy bi-polar feelings and how my feet hurt and blah blah blah. Thank you and you are appreciated.

6 wise cracks:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

That was so funny to read!! I love you girl!! ha so when I get prego I can come to you and you can give me all the real answers!! Your too cute!

The Williamson's said...

LOL I hear you! I was the same way! Everything you just said I also hated and complained about. haha man makes me remember how much I do not want to be prego again. Just wait until the 2-4 weeks of recovery after the baby is born! It's horrible. another thing no one tells you about!

Leah Wakefield said...

I am loving this!! I am right along there with you...now, granted, I have been through this before so I knew what I was getting into...but i still tell Chance everyday that I feel like my lower half is being ripped apart. oh yeah, and that I belong in a gorilla family right now. NO ONE ever told me these things either...or things that happen AFTER the baby.

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Lol! Awesome post dude. Sorry that your VaJay-Jay feels like it's gonna fall off. I remember being at work about 2 weeks before I had Skye and feeling like she was trying to scratch her way out of me right then and there. Ah, good memories! Ya, it was really good seeing you guys at the movie too. You're almost done girl, you can do it!!!!

Meagan said...

:( I've got a long way to go. I know you'll be up late and up early with baby, but you know as soon as I get to that stage, I'm calling you to complain all the time cuz you'll love me and my husband will hate me.

Meagan said...

hahaha I just read your comment about the cake on my blog. I'm sad we didn't get you some! It's so dang good! Next time. Tell Josh you have to come over for something really really important. Then we'll send them to Bass Pro Shop or something and we'll eat cake and watch the Notebook and cry and complain. Sound good?