Good News Minute

Sorry everyone, its been awhile. Please forigve us. Lots has been going on its taken a little longer than I thought to blog about it. Lots of ups and downs (more ups than downs, thank goodness) but we've been hanging in there.

First off, my bad ace husband is rocking school. He's top in his entire class! I couldn't be more proud of him. He's dead sexy in his scrubs..mmm mmmm good! I have yet to capture a picture.

Secondly, some of our favorite people finally tied the knot after an 8 month engagement. Josh and I were both invited to be in the wedding party.. The wedding and everything simply divine! Ashlee you looked stunning in your dress and Brian looked dashing! Congrats Gibsons we couldn't be happier for both of you. Now we wont feel so bad when we make dirty jokes! We love you guys!

Lastly, I refuse to take pictures at my mammoth self. Just know that I am getting bigger and I'm almost done. September needs to come faster, its time for my little squash to be evicted. I'm way too excited to see what she looks like. As the warm welcoming arms of the third trimester rolls in I'm starting to feel the leg cramps and the achiness. I'm starting to feel like a big blob, but we know time is a tickin and we can't for Devie to be here. Until then, I'll suck it up and make do with the swollen ankles, my short supply of undies and the need to eat a whole meal every .125seconds.

Me at 27 weeks getting ready to terrify the children at the local pool.

3 wise cracks:

The Morrison's said...

HA HA love the picture. Your pregnancy will be over before you know it, then you will be missing it :) I know you don't believe me now but.....

The Yardleys said...

We can't wait for her to be here either! We are all excited for the new addition and heather is right, it will be over before you know it.

Leah Wakefield said...

hahah you crack me up with that picture. That is exactly how I am feeling too.