Some reasons why Devan and I love Josh (they aren't in any particular order):
Reason #1
He helps other people, even when he has zero time he finds time. I love that quality about him, he's always in the service of his fellow man. He really is one of the most selfless people I have ever met.
Reason #2
He loves his nieces and nephews. Every time we see them he's always wrestling with them or playing with them even when he's tired from working all day. He loves kids and is a kid at heart. I think that's why we're so compatible, we both never want to grow up.
Reason #3 
He's studious. He's in school right now and has been kicking trash! He's always been a goal getter, something I'm trying to get him to rub off on me. When he wants something he ALWAYS finds way to earn it. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work.
Reason #4
Even though, I do the most annoying things (some are on purpose) he still loves me. When I get into my "poor me, I'm so fat and pregnant" moods he cheers me up and I do it a lot. He's patient, kind, hilarious and the best person I've ever known. There are a million why I love this guy! He's going to be great Dad and we love him so much! Thanks honey, for being such a swell guy! (P.S. This is our first family photo with the three of us.)
We love daddy, yes siree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 wise cracks:
Post a Comment