Recently, I feel like I've been overwhelmed with a series of situations. Really they aren't that bad and if I were normal they wouldn't have been a big deal, however.....being pregnant has magnified my emotions by quadruple. I've been really stressed about money and I've been working really hard ok maybe not REALLY hard but I've paid more attention to our finances than I have in the past. I know, I know....I've been married for almost 2 years and I'm just starting it now. I have seen the light and am now forging a path that will lead our family to be financially fit. Ok so back to the finances. Josh has been working part time and going to school full time. Poor guy, I'm glad he has time to breathe and shower.
This month has been a little scary with the bills that we have and we aren't crazy broke, but its been such a challenge because we've been trying to pay off our debt and other monthly bills that we have. Its not fun, let's not forget to mention that we have made payments and for some reason the billing company decides to take a double payment. What the crap is that about? So, today that happened again this would be the third time its happened to us. I did the only thing I could. I cried, not just any crying but huge crocodile tears and I did the huffing and puffing....at work. I was embarrassed because my eyes were red and my cheeks puffed up.
After feeling sorry for myself, I went to the bathroom and prayed. I just prayed for a little comfort and I came back to my desk and tried really hard to suck it up. Then, it came, a little comfort. I felt like the Grinch when his heart started to grow bigger and bigger. I really have nothing to complain about. I may have a little money, but it'll get me by. I have a healthy baby girl and I have hard working, loving husband. I am humbled. Things always work out. Let me be your "hang in there" kitty poster for today.
Hang in there baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 wise cracks:
You're wonderful! You're so right too... just lean on the Lord and trust in Him. All will work out. :) Love you girlie! Call me if you ever need anything or just want to vent. I'm here for ya' sis! :)
I miss you. Also, I might have just started crying when you said you prayed and got comfort. I'm a little magnified in the emotions dept as well. Sorry you feel stressed about money. That's the WORST feeling when you try and try and try to make enough, and still feel like you fall short. Hang in there kitty. Also, come over and we'll cook you dinner. We=Roy. :)But I'll be there to complain about stuff with you. Just in the other room so that our husbands don't get too annoyed with us and then don't feed us. Cuz then we'd have to throw them out, eat ice cream for dinner, throw in The Notebook, and sit in the living room feeling sorry for ourselves and crying because the stupid old lady can't remember anything. Ooh, ice cream........
awww! I hope your situation gets better. I have felt like since I have been pregnant it seems like the trials have doubled and the emotions are even worse. :( I hope you guys are doing well. It was good to see you a few weeks ago. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment