Because there isn't anything new going on, here are some random pictures and unneccessary commentary that will hopefully entertain you.
Mark aka Master M, ain't nothing but a g-thang.
Road trip to Vegas, are you impressed that I managed to get everyone in the picture? I am.
Three things...#1 the first time I ever had corn rows was when I went to a dance, I didn't get them because I was hanging out on a beach in Mexico...was I ghetto or what? #2 Do you see how long my hair is? I'm thinking I want to have it long again..Josh says he prefers short hair. Eh...its been fun having it but I think its time to grow it out. #3 After I took my ghetto corn rows out my hair was bigger than what you see above. This is why I want to grow my hair out again...just to experience this one more time. 
I have a grandma/jungle print muumuu and I wear it all the time. I've single handedly brought sexy back.
I love lamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 wise cracks:
Ha ha... you crack me up! Love you girlie!
Post a Comment