I am... a soon to be mommy (kinda scary to think about)
I think... of what my future holds for me
I want... to be out of debt
I have... morning sickness
I miss... my good friend Ashley
I fear...spiders and people not liking me
I feel... nauseous and exhausted
I hear... people talking on their phones
I smell... popcorn...blah!!
I crave... cold Clausen pickles
I cry... all the time...hormones and stress
I regret... nothing...life is too short to go on that train
I search... for myself...yes all this time and I'm still learning who I am
I wonder... where Josh and I will be in the future
I wish... I won the lottery!!
I love... to sleep, I feel like I can't get enought
I care... about my family and friends
I always... think about our finances, I don't want to be a bum
I worry... about how scary the world is
I am not... a good friend, I'm a bit flaky
I remember... the carefree times
I believe... that if we have faith and trust in the Lord we can find greater joy and direction in our lives.
I sing... in the car and in the shower
I don't always... brush my teeth...I know its gross but I have gag issues
I argue... when I feel like I need to
I write... to remember and relieve myself of any tension
I lose... lots of sleep because I have to go the bathroom in the middle of the night
I listen... to country, church, r & b, punk-rock, classical, musicals
I can usually be found... asleep in my bed
I need... some time to be alone and not have anything on my mind
I forget... to be a lady
I am happy... when Josh is happy
I tag... Cajsa, Melissa, Erika, Emilee, Heava aka Heather & Stupid aka Meagan
I AM...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 wise cracks:
Did you mean me? Cuz this looked like a fun one. Not the usual, ya know. So, I just did it. So, if you tagged me, then there, I am done. And if not, man, I just thought it looked fun and stole it from you. :) (There, do I have all my bases covered?)
Post a Comment