Is it gross that I put a picture of a stick I peed on? Perhaps. After much debate with Josh how the cheapy Equate brand pregnancy test did in fact have two lines, I proved him wrong and did my business on an advanced pregnancy test(I highly recommend Clearblue, it doesn't mess around, straight facts). To be honest I was starting to second guess myself, maybe I did imagine that other line, thanks Clearblue for clearing it up for me! So, Josh was still sleeping and I jumped on him to show him that I was indeed knocked up. We're both EXTREMELY excited! If you know Josh and I, you know that we can't keep our mouths shut, its impossible. So what did we do? Josh told everyone at church and to get back at him for telling everyone at church I told our families. Our first appointment is February 4th and we are stoked to the hear the little beat! Here's my evidence: Two lines am I right?
Then comes baby..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 wise cracks:
Whoohooo!
Don't "oops" me! You did that on purpose!
Yay! Congrats!!!
We are soooo excited!!!! Can't wait for you to get babies first picture (ultrasound)! Love you!
hahaha I love the story behind it! I am sooooo happy for you! love ya tons girl!
Haha that is awesome! I was wondering when you would put it on your blog. Congrats (again). :)
Yay, that is so exciting! Having a baby is a blast! Till they reach 1 year old and start throwing fits... but they are still cute! You will love it
Also, I think it's hilarious that your little baby tracker thing says pretty soon your boobs will be giving Pamela Anderson a run for her money. It's so true. I feel like I'm carrying rocks around!
Post a Comment