
This is by far the sweetest picture that I have ever seen! Its priceless. This our niece Haylee, she's so freaking cute. Just think red hair, chubby cheeks and a whole lot of personality! Josh may seem like a big man but really he's the biggest softy I've ever known. I'm spoiled silly and I'm not going to lie...I love it! He really is so good to me! One of my most favorite things about Josh is his enormous love for his nieces and nephews. I love seeing him play with kids and I'm sorry to gush but it really is the cutest thing ever! Moms to be and Mommies already aren't we so lucky to have such great men in our lives? What's the cutest thing your husband has ever done?
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 wise cracks:
Aw Meesa, thank you so much for your comment on my blog! No, you are not stalking me...ha ha...I check your blog too! Anywho, thanks for the compliment it made my day. :)
Post a Comment