I was talking to my sister on the phone today and I kept hearing her say things like: "Don't eat that, its a magnet" and "Don't touch that, its not sanitary." Confused, I asked her who she was talking to (being that her three kids ages 9, 10? and 13 were at school). She said "I'm babysitting a friend's kid" I asked "How old is she" Mica replies "She's 15 months" In our conversation I told her that she forgot how to correspond with wee ones. Now that she's pregnant, and the oh so wonderful sister that I am, I thought I would give her a little refresher. All for your Mica...take notes!


















To Mica...You're Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 wise cracks:
Ya know what's so funny about those pics, is that we have done some of those with out kids!!
Those are hilarious!! Just in case we forget..... :)
I might have just tinkled a little. That's so dang funny!!!!
Post a Comment