No one can make me laugh as hard as you. It was really fun hanging out with you and Roy last night. That's one of my favorites. We have so many memories...like the time we painted our hands and feet and painted all over that brick wall and then I stepped on a rock and cut my foot and we would always go back to find my blood mark or when I kept asking you if you had a best friend, because I secretly wanted to be yours but tried to be really casual and remember all the memories of Thatcher and the cousins. I miss them.... or how about when I wrote you all those notes in junior high. I know how much you love my artistic skills so I drew you a picture. I hope you don't mind I stole a picture from your blog. I really think I captured you really well, the shadowing over your lip was a little rough but overall I'm pretty sure I did you justice. 

Sorry
So
Sloppy
Love,
Stupid
P.S. I'm sorry I copied you and got the same pair of baby blue vans. Also, the same reef shoes except mine were blue and red and yours were white and blue.
P.P.S. Jill if you're reading this I borrowed a pair of American Eagle corduroys from you a long time ago and I don't ever remember giving them back. One day I'll buy you a new pair.
Dear Stupid,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 wise cracks:
I think I wet my pants! That was so freaking funny!!!!!!!
dude! MEASLE!this was a freakin' crack up!
Post a Comment