Recently (ok like 2 and a half weeks ago), Josh had the opportunity to go to Chicago with our brother-in-law/his bff. My motto has always been "When you see an opportunity, take it!" Anyway our BIL (brother-in-law) had an interview for a pharmacy school in Chicago, my sister and their baby couldn't make it on the trip and Josh and I couldn't afford for us to both go....so, we paper, rocked, scissored for it and he won. Just kidding. Needless to say they had an enjoyable time. Chicago dogs, seeing my favorite Broadway Musical, the Sears Tower, deep dish pizzas, what more could you ask for? I sure missed him, something fierce, but I will have to admit..I like having the bed to myself.








Chicago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 wise cracks:
Yeah what the crap? Why don't we hang out ever? Roy doesn't have class this Wednesay night. Are you guys free?
Seriously! I know, it's way crazy! She's SO happy though! And she's grown up a TON! Not that she was really immature before, but she is such a wife now! It's awesome!
How much fun Josh and his BFF must have had! I love the pics of those goofballs! Too bad you couldn't go too. Boo... Love you though!
isn't it just like a guy to go watch your favorite musical without you? :)
Post a Comment