8 Things I am passionate about.
1. Gospel
2. Family
3. Josh
4. Kids
5. Babies
6. School
7. Christmas
8. Pizookies
8 Words or phrases I say often
1. Cool, Cool
2. AWESOME!!!
3. Yeah, ok
4. What the??!!
5. Psh!
6. Wha? You no wan breafast?
7. Suckerfish!
8. Seriously?!
8 Things I wanna do before I die
1. Get out of debt
2. Buy a house
3. Backpack Europe
4. Pop out some kids
5. Become patient
6. Be toned
7. Go to Brazil
8. Keep learning
8 Things I have learned
1. Communication is key
2. How to blog
3. Kids CAN lick their elbows
4. I will always be made fun of for saying AWESOME
5. Its ok to experiment when you cook
6. And with other things....
7. I love, love, love gardening
8. I can scrapbook
8 Places to I would love to go or see
1. Brazil
2. Germany
3. Tahiti
4. Japan
5. Hawaii
6. Egypt
7. An Iditorod
8. The Mesa
8 Things I need or want
1. liposuction
2. money
3. another wife
4. ceramic knives
5. new scriptures
6. new carpet
7. new clothes
8. hair done
8 People I tag
1. Karisa
2. Bri
3. Mel
4. Chaya
5. Heather
6. Emilee
7. Jill S.
8. Mecha
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 wise cracks:
Mees... K so you may not be so passionate about kids after you watch my 2 tomorrow night ha ha j/k :) and I love #6 on things learned ;) oh and 1 other thing you are an AWESOME scrapbooker!!! oh and 1 other thing :) you can definatley come with and nanny when we go to NZ again :)
You are AWESOME!!! Good blog you are the cutest. Get your kid fix @ the case wright's & you may change your mind! :)
Post a Comment