4th of July

This had to be the busiest 4th of July ever! I was all farty and bloaty the night before so to take extra precautions I didn't go to church, I know I'm a sinner. Seriously, I did not want to be sick on anyone. After a wonderful 3 hour nap I felt much better and our little pack headed for the annual Gordon BBQ. Yum! Whoever made the cheesecake I need the recipe ASAP! Then after stuffing my face there we headed to my parents house for another schmorgesborg of meats and other tasty foods. By this time I was pretty sure either my food baby or my real baby needed to be delivered. We then headed to see our good friends the Greenhalgh's (we've missed your scent) we ate some yummy homemade ice cream and let our stomachs have a rest from all the face stuffing. Devan was so relaxed she threw up all the food people were putting in front of her. I'm an awesome mom and watched as they cleaned it up (sorry again). We ended the night with them coming home with us and watching a long movie I didn't understand...but still we love hanging out with the Greenhalgh's (Serena I think we need to hang out more often because seriously its been way too long). In the end our tummies were happy and we were glad to spend the 4th with family and friends! We love the U.S.A!

1 wise cracks:

Ryan & Tiff said...

Oh Meesa I love you! Your blog always makes me smile! So excited to see your little guy in a few months.