
Its funny because its true! I can't see anything so on Sunday I went to church with super hairy legs and I didn't know they were super hairy until I sat on the floor and could actually see them. I also didn't know that my toes were in desperate need of some TLC.. I've been walking around with chipped toenails because I keep stubbing my pregnant feet on everything! Oh man as much as I love this kid I can't wait to evict him ASAP. Pregnancy and AZ summers are never ok. Even though my tummy has some new tiger stripes and my boobs are thrice as big, and my butt eats every chair I sit I really miss my body and I really need it back! Mom needs some gym time and a plastic surgeon.
toes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 wise cracks:
I think you should post some pictures of your cute belly!!
I know your pain!!!I'm feeling it big time too!!! I'm also ready to evict him and I still have 12 weeks left!
Post a Comment