Favorite Book

This is a toughie. I'm in no way a bookworm, I want to be but I think I might have some ADD. My husband is the bookworm in the family, I make fun of him but I'm really just jealous that he can just sit and read. So anyways (Nacho style), my favorite book that I have read was actually recommended by my good friend Miriam (side note: if you're reading this, I'm still very depressed that you guys are moving east coast, we'll miss you). Drum roll please:



I loved this book! It was written so honestly and without the author adding her opinion about her life. Pick it up its awesome...I'm currently waiting for the sequel, I've been on hold at the library for weeks.

1 wise cracks:

Leah Wakefield said...

I almost bought this book at costco the other day, not even knowing a thing about it. So, now I think I will get it and read it!Ha thanks!