I'm a Mother Lover

Not in the JT/Adam Sandberg way though. I love my mom, she's the best. I love that I get all my inappropriateness and ADD from her. I can literally talk to her about anything! She makes me smile. My favorite thing to do when all my brothers and sisters were still at home was waking up Saturday morning and climbing into bed with her. We would talk for hours and laughed until our guts came out. Ahhhhh...........I miss it. I love seeing my mom, she's one of my bestest friends in the whole world besides Josh.
Being pregnant and getting ready to be a mom myself, freaks me out! I was rather rebellious in my teen years and didn't listen to my mom 99.9% of the time. Now I wish I had...yes mom..if you're reading this...I admit it. I wish I would have listened. Yes, that just happened, those words came out of my brain and onto my blog. I'm so glad that I can call her at anytime and ask her the most random and disturbing questions about pregnancy.

I love my Mama!


Can you believe how big my nephew is getting? He's huge!

3 wise cracks:

rachael marie said...

your mom is awesome!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she finally gets here! She will be adorable! You are going to such an amazing mom!!

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen your mom in such a long time! I love her too. Also, I just got a shower invitation in the mail. Oops! Someone didn't know I already got one. Still cute though.

Leah Wakefield said...

you are getting so close!! I better wish you luck now because in the mean time I will be having my little one and well who knows how crazy it's gonna get! So good luck in these last few weeks, hope everything goes smoothly!