Thats hot.....

Living in Arizona in the summer is like living in a fat man's sweaty armpit. Its so hot and when it rains its muggy and sticky. Humidity is not my friend, in fact on Saturdays I make it a point to not go outside unless its an emergency. I can go a whole day without letting the sun touch my beautiful stretched out flabby skin.

Anyway besides Arizona being so hot, do you know who has two thumbs and is going to rock his clinicals this Saturday?



This Guy!

He's headed down to Tucson to take his test and I'm going solely for Grandpa Button's potato pancakes and Grandma Button's banana shakes. So good....I'm drooling as I type this. On another note, can you believe that I'm six weeks away from giving birth? It really needs to come sooner. I'm not sure how all of you are going to endure my rants on my hooha hurting and my stories on how I can cry,laugh, yell and pee my pants all at once. Does anyone else feel like saying vagina is like all the people in the Harry Potter movies saying Voldermort? It makes you feel uncomfortable and awkward to say it so you come up with another name for it?

5 wise cracks:

DaleyCrackers said...

I don't know what you're talking about, We use Vagina all the time...especially when quoting Monster In Law..."I think you broke my VAGINA!!!!"

Ashlee G. said...

Do you follow my blog? Cuz it doesnt show that you do. But what do I know about this jazz.

I joined this for you, so you better be my blog buddy.

I love you and miss your face.

Let's play soon.

Dawn Davis said...

you're so funny!! Vagina is such an awkward/nasty word, kind of like the words "moist" or "puberty" to name a few...they kind of just sound umm awkward...let me know if you need anything, and I hope the next few weeks FLY by! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! Thanks for the comment! We hope to see you guys again soon as well! Good luck to Josh and good luck to you these last six weeks! I know you must have so many offers, but if you need anything, please let us know! We are happy for you!

Katy said...

"fat man's sweaty armpits"

great Meesa. Love it. you crack me up!