Last days...

Do you see that my baby counter thing is on the last baby? Do you see how the baby is so big it barely fits in the box? That's exactly what my baby is doing. She's too big and I'm surprised my guts aren't coming out of my eyes. We're down to the last month people. I need projects. I started scrapbooking again (thank you Erika!!) and the other night I made some bows, with the help of one of my super good friends, Cajsa. Thank you Casa! I need to do more. My next project is this:

Halloween is around the corner and I already have a matching bow for my little pumpkin to wear. I think the pettiskirt would be amazing! I just have this craft bug, except that I'm one of those people you hate, because I start things and never finish them. Sad, I know. I need to stay occupied until baby gets here.

1 wise cracks:

Cajsa said...

Your welcome! I had tons of fun! And also I have the saaaame problems! The baby being too big, the ability to not finish anything..... Hmmm what should I do about that????