I've got you babe



This one is my all time favorite!! I just want to pluck him out of the pictue and squeeze him! Look at that little thumb. Doesn't it remind you of Michelle Tanner? You got it dude!

Meet Josh.. More importanly, meet little Josh. Isn't he just stinkin cute? Not just any cute but the "I could just eat you up!" cute? He thinks I'm crazy because I literally melt when I see pictures of him when he was little. Weird? I think not...so what if I hold and hug onto the pictures and talk in the obnoxiously high voice about how adorable he is...its not weird...maybe a little. Whatever.. Anyway, since we found out we were having a little princess its been itching both of us to know what she looks like. Don't you think Josh would be cute as a little girl? Ok let's talk about me now.




Meet me. Look at my eyes they're HUGE...and my pop belly which hasn't gone away. I look like I could be a cartoon character. Kinda like this on, minus the extra limbs:




Isn't the anticipation killing you? I'm just dying to know what she'll look like. She's going to be a halfy so I wonder if she'll have that unique, model look. I'm so excited to see her! I hope she doesn't have the Guerrero nose.

1 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...

She will be gorgeous. Have you seen the Gordon grandkids, hello. I love how the tree in the front yard is itty bitty on that 1st pic of Josh, it's kinda of big now.