Translation...

Ok, so I made Meesa take down the super-obama picture... I guess not everyone thought it was funny or a joke or that it was making fun of him. So, let me explain our views to those that didn't understand her last blog.. Once again, we are not Obama fans. But, seeing how he is now our American President we have no choice but to hope for the best. We need to be loyal to our country and that means the president too. However, I will be the first to take a stand if he does something against my values or beliefs. Until that happens though, I will be a good American and support and pray for him like I have for all other presidents since I was young. Thats what the church tells us to do.. Support our civil leaders.. WWJD?
Emilee said it best when she quoted her friend "I hope he is the best president America has ever had. I hope I vote for him in 4 more years". (he was also against obama) That should be all of our attitudes. We should all hope he is a fantastic president. We can support him while still keeping a watchfull eye on him... JOSH

2 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...

Hope there are no hard feelings. I to hope my fears are proven wrong and he turns out to be a good President. I too will be praying for this country. I love you guys!

EmileeandJonny said...

Yay, you wrote about me in your blog! hehe. You are totally right on about it's time for us to support America.