Don't Judge Me


Yes, I am one of those crazy Christmas obsessed people that starts celebrating Christmas right after Halloween. Don't judge me! Its the only time of the year that I can bare listening to Delilah on 99.9 and its also the only time that my mom will make tamales willingly and last but certainly least is when Mama Gordon gets out ALL her Christmas decor and lets me help decorate (I've only done it once, but still I love all of the nifty stuff she has)! I love looking at what Josh and the Gordon kids made for her when they were kids!

2 wise cracks:

EmileeandJonny said...

um serious- I WANT some of those tamales- bring them to me!!!

Kammi said...

Oh my gosh Meesa I am obsessed with Christmas too! If I wasnt overruled by the 3 boys in my house I would have put my tree up last weekend!