Much thanks be given to my newly converted Mexican friend Kimri Kerby.
3 joys
1.Joshua John Gordon....he's probably my favorite next to Dwight Schrute.
2. Basketball shorts....they come in every color and in different materials. Pretty sure they're heaven sent.
3.Cheese I know..but the gospel. Gotta have it!
3 fears

1. If Josh died..If I could chose I would go first. Anyone seen "What Dreams May Come?"..yeah I would defintely want to go first
2. Not going anywhere in life, just doing the same old thing.
3. Spiders....they freak me out!

3 goals
1. Finishing school!
2. Being a better wife and eventually mom..I guess I don't ALWAYS have to have things my way.....
3. Being a better friend...Right now I kinda suck at it...I'll admit I'm somewhat of a flake....not cool.

3 current obsessions
1. Wii Fitness.....its quite fantastic. I'm getting rid of that extra love I have all over the place.
2.John and Kate plus 8...Its great
3.Pizookies so good!

3 Random, Surprising facts about me

1.I used to bite my toe nails...gross? Yes. Don't worry, that was when I was little.
2. I love wearing makeup. It makes me feel pretty and it makes me feel good about myself.
3. When I was little I used to eat pickled pig's feet....not anymore..i tried it and its not as good as i remember it being...they're gross I don't recommend it.

I tag....Cajsa, Moose-CaCa and Karisa

5 wise cracks:

Cajsa said...

I ALREADY DID THIS TAG LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO!! AAAAAAND.........i still like you!

Monica said...

You still like pig feet!

Kammi said...

Hahaha That's awesome! Fun things to know. I HATE spiders too!!

o said...

k wait i changed my idea from lunch to lunch AND a pazookie. freak we are twins. dirty mexican twins. yes!

Lisa Payne said...

i used to bite my toenails too!