You stay classy, San Diego

Needless to say we had a blast on our first family vacation! Our vacation has been put on hold so many times and we were finally able to go. First stop was Sand Diego (said like Ron Burgandy). Not the cleanest place, but Sea World made up or it! It was my first time and Josh's umm...millionth? J/K I'm not really sure, but anyway I'm pretty sure I screamed every time I saw an aquatic creature. I was completely freaked out at how big Shamu was. Those killer whales are ginormous, besides them attacking their trainers, why on earth would anyone want to get in with them? I'm a big girl and I would be an appetizer. Sea World...Amazing! Next up...our favorite place in the world...Huntington Beach. We shopped til we dropped ate at our favorite place Wahoo's and enjoyed each others company. After that was my personal all time favorite place..Disneyland. I was gitty and barely noticed the ache of my feet from walking all over Sea World and up and down all the shops at Huntington. The kids had fun and most importantly I had fun. To be perfectly honest I would have ridden every ride by myself, but the looks on my kids faces were priceless. I loved that the kiddos and I got steal dear Mr. Gordon away and we have fond memories that I know I will never forget.

WARNING: Picture overload














2 wise cracks:

Cajsa said...

Can I please tell you how cute your children are?! I am pretty sure I am dying right now. You are gonna have some troubles when they get older. Seriously. I am jealous of your trip. I cant wait until we can take another family vacation that doesnt involve a funeral. Love you. We need to play. Seriously. the end.

Meagan said...

HOW FUN! I'm so jealous. We won't be doing family vacation for awhile. And I sort of fear that by the time both kids are old enough to take, I'll be pregnant again..... AH! Anyway, I can't believe how big your kids are. Devan looks so cute with her back pack and her little pig tails!