1 & 2

We survived. My kids have made it to 1 and 2. I really just can't believe how time flies. I thought I was crazy when I found out I was having two almost a year apart and now I know I'm crazy for always having to have their parties together. For Devan and Gavin's birthdays we had it at Chuck E Cheese. It was fun! Normally I'm not a birthday person, I'm usually the party pooper. I was able to reunite with my long lost bosom friend Cajsa, whom I love dearly, her husband, and her sweet girls, and other long lost friends I thought I lost after I got married. Kids ran around and screamed as loud as they wanted to and the grown ups were able to enjoy a conversation. We had so many tokens that the kids were always busy. We partied hard and by the end of the night we were all pretty pooped. Its crazy that my kids are so big. It makes me a little anxious and nervous for the future. I will post pictures soon. Next blog will probably be my woes on starting potty training, apparently its supposed to be the most grueling and gruesome 3 days of my life. Thank you to all you moms that gave me much needed courage, advice, and support as I venture in the world of potty training and figuring out a two year old.

0 wise cracks: