This is me, when I have to keep a surprise a secret. I think I seriously have a panic attack. This year Josh's spring break falls at the end of April and since flight prices change. I got a good deal on tickets. I surprised him with tickets to Brazil. I put him on a scavenger hunt and the whole time I couldn't breathe because I was so freakin' excited!! He was speechless! It's his birthday/Valentine's day present! He deserves this break so bad and I was excited to be able send him back to his second home for a little while.
surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 wise cracks:
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you guys! Where did you guys get tickets!?!?!? Seriously! Ty has been dying to go back too and we NEED to before we pop out more kids and are even further in debt with dental school. Let me know puh-lease! Text me or fb it... whatev... I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment