I might be a paranoid parent..I leave the bathroom door open when I do my business so I can hear what my kiddos are doing. Sometimes my daughter will come and sit outside the door and read to me or just come talk to me. I'm sorry if you think that's weird, like I said, I'm a paranoid parent. After this I felt ok to start shutting the door.
For your viewing pleasure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 wise cracks:
that's so funny...just wait til they start handing you feminine products from under the sink. That's when you REALLY know it's time to shut the door.
the kids and I are rolling! now you know she'll be a good wiper.
nini- next thing you know she'll be a youtube star! Tee hee!!!!! That was Anita.
That was hilarious! No worries about leaving the door open. I do it too.
Post a Comment