Ok so here's the story... Devan was being super whiny and I couldn't detach myself from m little vampire so I let her whine until eventually she stopped.
What I didn't realize was that she had fallen asleep. I had a hard time capturing it because I was laughing so hard I sent it to Josh. I love being a mom! Is it just me or do I sound like a 10 year old boy?
Is it bad I think this is hilarious?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 wise cracks:
OMG!! That is too funny! She just passed out and was leaning and wobbling and everything! That's hilarious!!
meesa, this is hilarious. i laughed at your daughter, but i don't feel too bad about it because you did as well.
-tori
That is so funny, I watched that at least 7 times. And no, you do not sound like a boy.
this is so funny! kam and i watched it over and over. I cannot believe that!
Post a Comment