get off me baby hippo

yesterday my AMAZING husband and the kiddos took me shopping. he's so sweet. i ruined it though....how, you ask? well i had a mini panic attack with all the clothes. dressing like a slob for 18 months really warps ones sense on fashion. it was like a slap in the face. it hurt...a lot. what the hell are people wearing these days? i can't rock leggings or those skinny jeans, i've got muffin top like real bad.
picture this with skinny jeans on....do you see it? thats me...ohhh so hot. what happened to my body? what did my kids do to my body (the kids are my scapegoat for everything)? i found some pretty awesome stuff but still its way hard to get back into the groove of things. no one ever told me that life would be a bad word when you got your body back. my husband has been so sweet and patient through it all. i'm glad we're going to be dieting and bringing on our fitness together so we can bring sexy back.

1 wise cracks:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Dude I totally understand!! I went to get some maternity pants and they were all skinny jean style!! I was like what the heck, I feel fat right now and don't want everyone else to see it too! They are supposed to be stretchy pants not skin tight!