Little Miss Sunshine


Can you handle this?


Sometimes I don't think I can....I thought I would be the one to discipline her and be able to punish her but between her dad and I...

I'm pretty sure this girl could get away with murder.


She reminds me of those Sour Patch Kids commercials

First she's sour, then she's sweet.

Our little Pumpkin is now 21.5lbs. She has no teeth still but that doesn't stop her from eat anything and everything. She climbs up on things and gets into everything, if you wait long enough she'll show you she can stand on her own. She likes to hit and cuddle any defenseless baby that's smaller than she is. She's an army crawler and she's fast! She says Dad, da-da, and sometimes daddy (when she's really sick), ma-ma when she's mad or hungry, na-na and no-no. She keeps us busy and when she feels like it she can be best the cuddle bug ever!

2 wise cracks:

Ashlee G. said...

I miss her!! and you!!

Cajsa said...

Nope! Definitely cant handle that much cute!!! We need to PLAY!!!