ketchup

This month has been filled with bittersweet moments.

Josh's mom and my sweet mother-in-law passed away. We're going to miss her dearly but we all know that she's doing all the things she wanted to but just couldn't do here. She was the sweetest, beautiful and compassionate woman I've ever known and I hope that I can live by her example.


Without a doubt I know that Mom June was with us and gave at least a little nudge in helping Josh get accepted into nursing school. It was definitely a relief and a moment that filled us with gratitude. I'm so proud of my husband, because he worked so hard going to school full time and working full time. I'm so grateful for him, he's the best husband, friend and dad!

(get it, he's grabbing the bull by the horns.)

1 wise cracks:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

I very much admire those men who work and go to school full time!! Thats so awesome that he got accepted! Its tough but will be well worth it!! Tell him good luck and if he needs any help or advise, let me know!!