Spring, Spring, Spring

Well, where to start, where to start? Josh is working and going to school, I don't really see him very much except Sunday because he works nights on the weekends and sleeps during the day and when he's not at work he's at school. He's my superman and Devan's superdad. Devan is HUGE! Girlfriend is 19lbs (92%) and I forget how tall she is but she's huge! She's 6 months and I can hardly believe it! Her little rolls all over her body make me want to eat her. Can you stand it?
She's also taking a quick start to kissing (taking after her dad)sorry Meagan and Roy I guess your son is no longer VL, he didn't really have a choice.
Last but no least I am doing great! I recently started babysitting little Braden (he's the baby being ambushed in above picture). Oh, and did I forget to mention that I'm 16 weeks pregnant? The littlest of our clan is set to arrive 9/12/2010
**Fun Fact
Little Baby Gordon's due date is a day after Devan was born and a day before Devan was due.

7 wise cracks:

rachael marie said...

Meesa your little girl is sooo adorbale!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! It will be so fun to have kids so close in age. do you ever get on skype still? If you do we should set up a time and catch up!

Cajsa said...

Wow Meesa!!! You make amazing babies!! Congrtas on the Preg-ness! You are super woman! Seriously...

MERN said...

WOW! Way to stay busy!! Congratulations!!! :)

Ashlee G. said...

I NEEEED one of Devan's pictures!!! Kthx.

EmileeandJonny said...

Yay!!! that is so exciting!!! congrats!

melissa said...

Wow! Congrats! That will be so fun and so crazy all at the same time.

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Dude!! Congrats on Numero Dos.... It's super fun!!