
Well the holidays have flown by and I only see my butt and stomach getting fatter and fatter. I've let myself go...real bad. Every time I feel myself getting fatter I stuff my face with chocolate goodies and probably twice fried crap to comfort myself. I'm gross..I feel like I've become one of those people that eats 33,000 calories everyday. I am the making of the largest woman on earth. Stick by and watch me grow before your very eyes! Today was my "A-HA" moment, I a-ha'd that I can lose weight and that I don't need to make it a New Year resolution. I can take as long as I want and its ok if I chunk out one day, I just need to remember that I want to feel better and that I don't need to be a skeleton to be healthy. I know it'll take a while to be fit but I CAN start eating healthier and eat in proportion. Why did it take me so long to realize that I can have my cake and eat it too...maybe just not deep fried and the whole cake. So my goal is to tone that booty and tighten my loose skin. Just because I am a Relief Society teacher doesn't mean I need the arms. So here we go 2010, I'm not pregnant so I better burn those muu-muus and get rid of my stretchy pants, its time pump up!!
.....meh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 wise cracks:
You go girl! You can do anything you set your mind to! Love you & miss seeing you tons!! Muwah! (That was a big smooch! hee hee...)
OK, as soon as I'm not pregnant anymore, I'll totally join you in your crusade. We'll be like each others cheerleaders.
its totally worth it, i was in the same situation after bentley now kam and i are eating healthy together and it really does just make you feel so much better about yourself. your little one is so dang cute :)
guessing that you haven't updated your blog in a while...... it's ok Meesa. I love you for you and will help where ever you need me to.
Post a Comment