Thanks!

Oh man....where to start? Well Josh got the job! I knew he would because he's just great like that. Devan is super, Josh is super and I'm super. I'm really just grateful for my family even if there is craziness at times I'm so grateful for them and the support they've always provided especially my husband. Its weird how I lived 20 years without the guy and 22 without my little angel, life just wouldn't be the same without them. Love you fam and friends you guys are amazing! Thanks for being so super dee duper!





3 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...

we love you too!

Cajsa said...

Isnt it the weirdest feeling ever... You feel like you have lived your whole life with your baby! It feels strange to think of them never being there! Its hard to remeber a time in my life when Riley and Mak werent with me it feels like!

Meagan said...

Hey Stupid,
I like your post. Your baby is perfect and you look amazing! What the? Why am I crying right now? Ok, I miss you. Are you still home from work??? I need to come see you. Immediately. Our children need to bond. Also, I just need to be next to you. I love you? I'll call you.