I live for this...

I'm in love with how much he loves her
**Notice her Michelin Man arms...oh how I love her!**

Life sure has a way of kicking you down, but I'm sure grateful for the people and the little things that pick me back up again. I live for moments like these.

7 wise cracks:

Cajsa said...

SHE IS SO BIG!!!!!!! ADORABLE!! That second picture makes me giggle! lol she is so stinking cute!

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

That boo picture is so cute! your baby is adorable!

jules and berto said...

I love the BOO picture! So adorbale! you make a dang cute baby Meesa!! :)

The Clonts Column said...

She is the cutest. And can I say, I love how much Josh loves her too!! Dallas loves our boy, but I know if I had a little girly girl like Devan Dallas would be in heaven:) He would give up his man card which he holds on to very tightly;)
She is just a doll! Give her kisses for me:)

Meagan said...

OK, first, I've been singing that Halloween song for like a month and I just got so excited to see it on your blog! Second, you missed the Double U in it. Third, your freakin baby is so freakin cute!

Ashlee G. said...

We have the same background!! Great minds think a like. miss you. and love you. and miss you some more!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is too cute! We enjoyed seeing you guys on Sunday! We hope everything is going great!