Be Happy

The baby shower was AMAZING!! I love every single thing Devan got. My sisters in law and mom-in-law did such a GREAT job with organizing and planning especially when they already had so much on their plate! My mom made the most amazing food and I was so glad that everyone loved the food. Many thanks to my sister, mom and in-laws for everything, love you all!!
Devan gave us quite the surprise because we thought my water broke 30 minutes before my shower..no need to worry..it didn't and I'm STILL pregnant. I did go to the doctor today and we have a date set for September 14th to finally get her out. I can't tell you how relieved and excited I am. Finally a for sure day to look forward to, unless she decides to come earlier.

2 wise cracks:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Um... yes the food was delicious. Your mom totally did an amazing job as she always does! Um... I say we need to find a trampoline to jump on or.... something super exciting like that... haha! Love you!

Ashlee G. said...

The food was sooo good, tell your mom that she can invite us over for dinner anytime!

I cannot wait to meet Devan, she is going to beautiful!!! You are going to be such a fabulous mommy!

Love you!