Thank you

For a long time my mom sported the ever so classy muumuu. I didn't care that she wore them and often times I made fun of her for wearing them......Today, I take back all comments. I scored one of those beauties from my mom because I had nothing to wear after getting dirty at her house. After I slipped on this camping tent I realized WHY she wore them. Dare I say it? It felt like a dream, all the comfort I've ever wanted without exposing my knickers and the unbuttoned jeans underneath my long shirts. Amazing! But for those of you who are still skeptical about my new found freedom, let's just have a gander at who is wearing them:

What's this? Angelina Jolie. My look how radiant you look with that muumuu on!

Lookie here its Uma Thurman.....and look what she's wearing....a muumuu, but Mrs. Roper style. Work it, girl own that!



Debra Messing, although looking a little large, is still rocking the muumuu.


Well look at you Homer Simpson. You're looking divine in that muumuu. It just goes to show you woman aren't the only ones that can rock the muumuu.



There you have it. Celebrities rocking this classy dress all about Hollywood. I'm still in fashion and I'm comfortable. Take that fashion industry!

6 wise cracks:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! i loved this!

Leah Wakefield said...

hey lady, I know this is like forever afte you left a comment on my blog, but I wanted to see how you are doing now....I am 16 weeks and still sicker than ever. The Mumu thing is hilarious....just wait til you are 8 months preggo and you live in those things....that or gouches....a heaven sent.

The Fletchies said...

we must be kindred spirits. Muumuus are my FAVORITE things in the world. I had the same experience with my mom. Made fun of her for wearing them and then FULLY embraced them once I wore them. Devin is still getting used to it...maybe I should buy him one for his birthday with the homer picture taped on the box.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

So... where's the picture of you in a Muumuu? Don't worry... I totally love 'em myself! Ha ha!

Meagan said...

Again, this is why we're friends.

Anonymous said...

Meesa, you know your mom totally rocks the muumuu and owns it!