Diary of a mad pregnant woman

Remember that picture on my last post? Its what I've been feeling this whole week. I remember before I got pregnant my oldest sister Mica, called me and told me not to do it, and saying that is was the worst thing I could ever do (she was in her first trimester and feeling the same as I am right now). Let's just get one thing straight...if you know me, you know I don't listen. I like to be the judge of how things workout, my poor husband has tried to talk me out of numerous situations such as:eating way too much, because he knew that I'd probably lose all my cookies, poor guy has to deal my stubborn ways. I'm literally counting down the says until I finally reach the second trimester which seems like a joke, because I'll probably be one those pregnant suckers that stays sick until I'm six months. Today, being Sunday, what started out as a good morning ended up being a nightmare. I started to get ready for church when BAM...Baby decides to rage an all out war with me last night that continued to this morning. I don't think I've felt this hormonal/sick/blah ever! So, I stayed home from church feeling green. Last night I was hanging out at my mom's because Josh was riding with my brother and his buddies, it hit me, I felt like death. I was throwing up and couldn't stop. My mom tried to help but to my surprise I didn't want her in the bathroom with me. Since when have I not wanted my mom's comfort? Josh came home and again the battle was on. My defenses were down and I just had to lay there and take it. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and my sweet husband who has been nothing but patient and loving through the little hell I've made for him, slept on the floor! Instead of snuggling up on our comfy bed, the guy sleeps on the floor so incase Baby decides to put me in check he was there to my beckon call (aka my loud dry heaving). Its been a hard couple of months but my husband is literally on a million! What other guy would still hug me and kiss me after I've just puked out a whole days worth of food? What other guy would clean up my throw up bowl? My guy, that's who. I'm so grateful he's been babying me when I need and wiping away my tears after watching a cheesy commercial. What a great guy!

5 wise cracks:

EmileeandJonny said...

you poor girl!!! That sounds TERRIBLE! I got sick alright and wanted to never be pregnant again and I never even threw up. Being pregnant is just not fun. But it does get better- until the end that is!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Sad to hear it's rough on you, Glad to hear my bro is being so awesome.

The Yardleys said...

Awwwwww! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling good! Makes me happy josh is being a good hubby! It may stink now, but in the end you get a GREAT present. Can't wait for our trip! love you!

Katy said...

Oh Meesa, that stinks! I admire you so much for going through this. (Scared to death of going through it myself! When the time comes...)

And wow, um, thanks for the comment about my "luxurious" hair. Heh heh...pretty sure it was just the lighting, but thanks anyway! It made me feel sexy. Ooo la la.

Malia said...

Meesa,

You have a blog!

And you are going to be a mommy?!?

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!!

I'm glad we can be blog buddies now :)